Join Team MSAA for Lifeline100
Maybe you’re a seasoned rider who loves the thrill of crossing the finish line at a big race. Or maybe you just love the riding and having fun. Either way, this year you can take part in in this popular bike ride with beautiful views along the way, all while helping improve lives for those living with multiple sclerosis.
The annual Lifeline 100 ride on Sunday, October 6 begins at Kinder Farm Park in Millersville, MD and offers a unique organized ride experience for cyclists of all ages and abilities with scenic 100 and 65 mile routes on road and paved trail and 30 and 15 mile routes on paved trail only. All distances start and finish at Kinder Farm Park in Millersville, MD.
All participants are required to meet or exceed the following fundraising minimums, plus their registration fee. Registration fee does not count toward fundraising minimums, but will be displayed on your fundraising thermometer.
Team MSAA participation options and fundraising requirements:
Already have a spot? You can still join Team MSAA. Choose the "Fundraiser Only" option when registering or contact us for more information.
Why Join Team MSAA
By joining Team MSAA, you’ll be helping the multiple sclerosis community receive necessary resources to improve their quality of life! Your fundraising dollars help MSAA provide even more free programs and services to members of the MS community who need them!
- $100 provides a shower chair and bathtub safety rail for one individual with MS
- $150 provides a four-wheel walker and quad cane for one individual with MS
- $300 provides cooling vests for two individuals with MS
- $600 provides a wheelchair for an individual with MS
- $725 provides an MRI scan of the brain for one individual with MS
- $1,200 covers the cost of a brain and c-spine MRI for one individual with MS
- $2,000 provides up to 30 four-wheel walkers for individuals with MS
- $3,000 provides five wheelchairs for individuals with MS
Special thanks to our presenting sponsor:
For additional information regarding the ride, please visit the official Lifeline100 website.
Questions? Contact Jen Gaynor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 532-7667.