2018 Marine Corps Marathon - Team MSAA
Join Team MSAA on October 28, 2018 for the
43rd Marine Corps Marathon (MCM)!
Space is Limited - Register to be part of Team MSAA by August 31, 2018!
Nicknamed “The People’s Marathon,” the MCM is one of the largest marathons in the world. Marathon participants will start at the Pentagon and finish at the Marine Corps War Memorial, taking runners on a journey as they race through our nation's capital past the most recognizable landmarks and monuments in the country.
This race sells out annually, but Team MSAA has a limited number of guaranteed charity bibs available. When you sign up to join Team MSAA and commit to our fundraising minimum, you will be given instructions to complete your race registration online and secure your guaranteed entry.
Perks of running with Team MSAA:
- Discounted, guaranteed race entry to MCM
- All benefits provided by MCM
- Team MSAA swag and other incentives as fundraising milestones are reached
- A private Team MSAA Facebook group page to keep in touch with and encourage your fellow teammates
- Online fundraising platform & personal support from MSAA
- Running tips throughout your training
- Team MSAA pre-race dinner
- Access to the Team MSAA Finish Festival tent
- Top fundraisers will receive additional perks!
Team MSAA participation options and fundraising requirements:
- $100 non-refundable, discounted registration fee (does not count toward your fundraising minimum)
- Your commitment to raise $900. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by October 1, 2018 or your entry will be withheld.
- When you create your fundraising page, you will be prompted to enter a valid credit card number. Please note – You will only be charged if you do not meet the required fundraising minimum.
Team MSAA prizes & incentives:
As a way to show our appreciation of you raising over your fundraising minimum ($900), you will be eligble for more Team MSAA perks!
|$500||Receive MCM registration code link|
|$1,250||Team MSAA water bottle|
Already have your own spot?
- We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500 you will receive all the benefits listed above!
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by October 1, 2018, to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.
Questions? Contact Jen Gaynor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Please Note: No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.