Join Team MSAA's Anniversary Challenge 2021
On June 8, 1970 MSAA was founded to help improve the lives of those living with MS, by providing free programs and services. Join Team MSAA for our Anniversary Challenge by running, walking, or biking in honor of MSAA serving the MS community for 50 years.
How to Participate
Participate on your own or create a virtual team to complete our Anniversary Challenge anytime during the month of June - whether it's on a treadmill, stationary bike, or social-distancing stroll around the block!
You can choose from one of several options:
- Running 6 miles
- Walking 8 miles
- Biking 19.70 miles
- Or take on all 3 options for the Triple Challenge!
Once you’re registered, all that’s left to do is complete your challenge during the month of June and fundraise between now and June 30th, if you want to earn Team MSAA swag! Fundraising is optional but strongly encouraged, so MSAA can continue to support the MS community, especially now during COVID-19.
Team MSAA's Anniversary Challenge is moving forward as planned. We recommend that participants continue to adhere to CDC guidelines.
Virtual Bib and Social Media Sharing
Don’t forget to print out your bib here and share your adventure along the way on social media using the hashtags #TeamMSAA and #AnniversaryChallenge.
Registration and Fundraising
Register by June 8, 2021* to receive your exclusive Team MSAA medal and finishers certificate. Want to earn more Team MSAA swag? Check out all the swag you can earn just by fundraising. *If not registered by June 8, 2021 medal and swag not guaranteed. All medals, swag incentives, and prizes will be mailed out after the event.
Team MSAA fundraising incentives
- Raise $50 = Team MSAA t-shirt
- Raise $75 = Tote bag, plus above prize
- Raise $100 = MSAA neck gaiter, plus above prizes
- Raise $150 = Water bottle koozie, plus above prizes
- Raise $300+ = Fanny pack, plus above prizes
- Top Fundraiser = FREE pair of sneakers from South Jersey Running Co. and more!
- Week 1 June 1-6: Recruit someone to join the Anniversary Challenge
- Week 2 June 7-13: Join our Facebook group
- Week 3 June 14-20: Share on social media why you're participating*
- Week 4 June 21-27: Share a selfie completing your challenge*
- Week 5 June 28-30: Raise $100 this week
- Month of June: Most donations throughout the entire month
Why Join Team MSAA
By joining Team MSAA, you’ll be helping the multiple sclerosis community receive necessary resources to improve their quality of life! Your fundraising dollars help MSAA provide even more free programs and services to members of the MS community who need them!
If you want to participate in the Anniversary Challenge by doing something creative in honor of our anniversary instead of running, walking, or biking check out our DIY fundraising page and create your own challenge!
Questions? Contact Jen Gaynor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 532-7667.
Special thanks to our sponsor: