Join Team MSAA on October 28, 2018 for the
43rd Marine Corps Marathon (MCM)!
Space is Limited - Register to be part of Team MSAA!
Nicknamed “The People’s Marathon,” the MCM is one of the largest
marathons in the world. Marathon participants will start at the Pentagon and finish
at the Marine Corps War Memorial, taking runners on a journey as they race
through our nation's capital past the most recognizable landmarks and
monuments in the country.
This race sells out annually, but Team MSAA has a limited number
of guaranteed charity bibs available. When you sign up to join Team MSAA and
commit to our fundraising minimum, you will be given instructions to complete
your race registration online and secure your guaranteed entry.
Perks of running with Team
- Discounted, guaranteed race entry to MCM
- All benefits provided by MCM
MSAA swag and other incentives as fundraising milestones are reached
- A private
Team MSAA Facebook group page to keep in touch with and encourage your fellow teammates
fundraising platform & personal support from MSAA
tips throughout your training
- Team MSAA pre-race dinner
to the Team MSAA Finish Festival tent
fundraisers will receive additional perks!
Team MSAA participation options and fundraising requirements:
- $100 non-refundable, discounted registration fee (does not count toward your fundraising minimum)
- Your commitment to raise $900. NOTE: A minimum of $500 must be raised by September 4, 2018 to receive MCM registration code link.
- When you create your fundraising page, you will be prompted to enter a valid credit card number. Please note – You will only be charged if you do not meet the required fundraising minimum.
Team MSAA prizes & incentives:
As a way to show our appreciation of you raising over your fundraising minimum ($900), you will be eligble for more Team MSAA perks!
MCM registration code link
(completed by September 4, 2018)
MSAA water bottle
|| Running socks
Already have your own spot?
- We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500 you will receive all the benefits listed above!
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by October 1, 2018, to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.
Register to join Team MSAA today!
Login to your Participant Center
Questions? Contact Jen Gaynor at email@example.com for more info!
Please Note: No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.