Honor & Memorial Donations
A Memorial Gift is a beautiful testimony to the life of a friend or family member, while helping to make a difference in the lives of those affected by multiple sclerosis (MS).
An Honor Gift is a wonderful way to celebrate the special people and events in your life—and give the gift of hope for those affected by multiple sclerosis (MS).
For any occasion:
- In honor of someone special.
- Special occasion or celebration.
- Milestone achievement.
- Holiday or birthday gift.
Your generous donation will help ensure more people get the assistance they are seeking, whether it is resources for the newly diagnosed, cooling vests, wheelchairs, much-needed MRIs and much, much more.
MSAA will send a personalized tribute card to the person or the family of the person in whose name the donation was made within 5-7 days. Please note, MSAA does not disclose the amount of the gift to the recipient but simply lets them know of your thoughtfulness.
Thank you for helping MSAA Improve lives today!
Create a Tribute Page
Create a personal fundraising tribute page to honor a friend, remember a loved one, or celebrate a special occasion.
You can personalize your page with your own message and pictures, as well as share with your family and friends. Funds raised help ensure more people get the assistance they are seeking, whether it be resources for the newly diagnosed, cooling vests, wheelchairs, much-needed MRIs and much, much more.
It's quick and easy to set up your Tribute page:
- Create: In about 5 minutes, you can create your personal Tribute page. Your page will be immediately available online for others to see.
- Personalize: Write a personal story,share memories, add a picture or create a photo album.
- Share: E-mail family, friends and co-workers about your personal fundraising page and ask them to support the cause or share their thoughts on your guestbook.
- Update: You will have access to your Champion Center where you can update your page, send e-mails and check the progress of your Tribute page.
Need help? If you need help or have questions about your Tribute page, please contact Kevin McGuire, at 800-532-7667, ext. 146 or email@example.com.
*If you are participating in Swim for MS, or any other volunteer fundraiser, please do not create a Tribute Page. You are given the opportunity to create a fundraising page through each of these programs. If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Gaynor at firstname.lastname@example.org.