Create Your Own Fundraiser
Our Mission Starts with YOU
Volunteer-driven fundraisers are an important part of MSAA’s fundraising efforts. All fundraisers, large and small, play a vital role in raising awareness and funds to help support MSAA’s free programs and services.
Creating your own fundraiser is easy! Below are a few simple steps to help you get started organizing your fundraiser for MSAA:
- Have a great fundraising idea? Submit your Fundraiser Proposal to MSAA! Once MSAA receives your submission, we will be able to assist you with providing a logo, creating a fundraising page, and answering any questions you have about organizing your event.
- Decide what type of fundraiser you would like to have! Independent fundraisers can include bake sales, bowling competitions, golf tournaments, and more.
- Create an Online Fundraising Page. This is a great way to collect donations, tell your story, and promote your event!
- Hold your Fundraiser. Now that you have planned everything, it is time to hold your event - don’t forget to take pictures!
- Follow up post fundraiser. After you have successfully organized and held your fundraising event, reach out to MSAA. You can send your funds by mail to our headquarters, donate online, or add to your personal fundraising page. Send all pictures, questions, or comments to email@example.com
Are you ready to get started? Here are some toolkits to help you have a successful event:
- Bake Sale - Bake delicious cookies, brownies, or anything you’d like to help raise awareness and funds for MSAA.
- Mini Golf Tournament - Gather your friends and family to Tee off for MS!
- Strike 4 MS - Individual or team bowling competition
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser - Sell items from MSAA’s Yankee Candle fundraising catalog. Yankee Candle will donate 40% of proceeds to MSAA!