Support MSAA - Donation FAQ's

How much of my donation goes to those who have multiple sclerosis?

According to our recent audited financials, 58.3 percent of total revenue raised goes to MSAA programs and services for people living with MS. The other 41.7 percent goes to administration and fundraising*. MSAA is dedicated to ensuring that as many funds as possible go to help individuals with MS, balancing this with the necessary investments to ensure our sustainability in the future.

At MSAA, our mission is to improve the lives of individuals living with MS. To continue meeting that mission, we are continuously working to secure new revenue streams. We continue to be recognized with the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency.

Financial Ratios 19-20

* As of fiscal year 2019-20

You may request a copy of the most recent MSAA Annual Report by calling (800) 532-7667, extension 146 or by downloading a copy here.