MSAA Art Showcase
Call for Submissions
Submit your best work! Each year, the MSAA Art Showcase celebrates the work of artists affected by MS. Submissions for the Art Showcase will be accepted through December 14, 2020.
- To enter, you must have a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and provide a copy of a doctor’s verification of your diagnosis.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your submission is not complete until we have received your signed Release Form. This can be completed online, or printed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medium and Specifications:
- We welcome paintings in oil, watercolor, and acrylic, as well as pastels and drawings in pencil and ink for the MSAA Art Showcase. We are also accepting digital artwork including graphic design and photography.
- Only two-dimensional artwork will be accepted. Sculpture, pottery, fabric, and other types of three-dimensional artwork cannot be accepted.
- Please note that any inappropriate artwork that is submitted will not be included in the Showcase.
The Art Showcase will first appear on MSAA's website during March 2021 in recognition of MS Awareness Month. Select pieces will be highlighted throughout the year on our website and in the 2022 MSAA Art Showcase Calendar.
Submissions for the Art Showcase will be accepted through December 14, 2020.
Please read through all of the rules before submitting your work.
Previous Art Showcases
See more archived work here!