MSAA’s Annual Art Showcase
Call for Submissions
Submit your best work! Each year, MSAA’s Annual MS Ability and Four Seasons Art Showcases celebrate the work of artists affected by MS. Submissions for both Art Showcases will be accepted through December 14, 2018.
- To enter, you must have a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and provide a copy of a doctor’s verification of your diagnosis.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Your submission is not complete until we have received your signed Release Form. This can be completed online, or printed and mailed to:
MSAA Art Showcase
375 Kings Highway North
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Medium & Specifications:
- We welcome paintings in oil, watercolor, and acrylic, as well as pastels and drawings in pencil and ink for our next Art Showcase. We are also accepting digital artwork.
- Only two-dimensional artwork will be accepted. Graphic design, photography, sculpture, pottery, fabric, and other types of artwork cannot be accepted.
- Please note that any inappropriate artwork that is submitted will not be included on our website.
The Art Showcase will first appear on MSAA's website during March 2019 in recognition of MS Awareness Month. Select pieces will be highlighted throughout the year on our website and in the 2020 MS Ability Calendar.
Submissions for both Art Showcases will be accepted through December 14, 2018.
Please read through all contest rules before submitting your work.
Previous Art Showcase Galleries
See more archived artwork here!