MSAA’s Annual Art Showcase
Each year, MSAA’s Annual MS Ability and Four Seasons Art Showcases celebrate the work of artists affected by MS. Submissions for both Art Showcases are no longer being accepted at this time.
- To enter, you must have a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and provide a copy of a doctor’s verification of your diagnosis.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
Medium & Specifications:
- We welcome paintings in oil, watercolor, and acrylic, as well as pastels and drawings in pencil and ink for our next Art Showcase. We are also accepting digital artwork.
- Only two-dimensional artwork will be accepted. Graphic design, photography, sculpture, pottery, fabric, and other types of artwork cannot be accepted.
- Please note that any inappropriate artwork that is submitted will not be included on our website.
The Art Showcase appears on MSAA's website and select pieces will be highlighted throughout the year on our website and in the 2019 MS Ability Calendar.
Submissions for both Art Showcases are no longer being accepted at this time.
Previous Art Showcase Galleries
See more archived artwork here!